Tuesday, April 20, 2010

If you're lucky, the end of life is a joyous time

It truly is. This is why it's important that individuals retain control of their destinies, so that when fate turns an uglier cheek, and life becomes too much to bear, which is an existential personal and solitary evaluation, period period and period, each individual gets to do whatever necessary without breaking the law or facing irrational obstacles.

I'm in the joyous time phase right now, despite my minor aches and pains, and I really look forward to the summer both for warm weather and downsizing, which I anticipate being a joy in its own right.

And I already look forward to next fall's teaching because I'm going to add a new book to supplement mine, a kind of book I've been looking for. Ah, onward. Onward.

No comments: