Tuesday, February 26, 2008

An unusual Wednesday

Tomorrow I have no student scripts to look at -- they have a week off from assignments in order to work on rewriting. This also gives me a rare mid-week moment to work on something of my own, like cranking up the screenplay. Following my agent's lead, I took good notes on the script in my office this afternoon. I might as well jump right in and start making the script changes tomorrow. Some of the changes are easy, other require new scenes and characters. The "romantic thread" requires far less work than the "thriller thread" in this romantic thriller. But I already can see that the changes definitely will be for the better. I'm excited about doing them, even though this is a pretty unusual kind of writing for me. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Also working on a new banjo tune that's going pretty well.

No comments: