Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Why do I hate snow?



The older I get, the more I dislike cold weather, winter, ice and snow. I think it's because my Texas/LA genes take longer to get warm in winter. And because I slip and fall easier, and hurt more when I do. Yeah, sure is pretty, but I'd rather admire it on a postcard. I really do need to move where there is no or little winter and especially no snow. Unfortunately, this would require a divorce. But I'm thinking about it!

Above are two snapshots from walking around the neighborhood. H is still out there, a Massachusetts gal loving this stuff.

This morning I rewrote the screenplay. I think it's in pretty good shape. Also signed the agent's contract and assembled things she needs, like synopsa (?), proof of WGA registration. I'll mail it when I can get to the post office. No telling when that is. We ended up with 3 or 4 inches of snow and it's not going away soon. In fact, when it freezes tonight, it may be worse out here tomorrow. Maybe by Thursday afternoon, my next trip to the university, we'll be out of this mess.

I really do hate winter.

No comments: