Monday, July 29, 2013

A productive morning!

Seems like a while since I've been this productive. Lots of marketing chores, plus grunt work on #6. Feels good to get things done.

If I have a great week, might finish up #6 grunt work. A release next week is doable.

Need to check my mailbox at the university. Maybe tomorrow morning if the car is available.

A great way to start the week.

If you want to see 89 U of O touchdowns in a row, head on over to the Round Bend Press blog where TS reminds us that fan comes from fanatic. Do O and UCLA play this year? I hope so. Hmm maybe with new conferences they don't, except in possible playoff. Too complicated. "The world is too much with us..." etc etc etc.

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

Ryan Hornor said...

UO does play UCLA this year, but not USC or Arizona State. Those 89 touchdowns are fun to watch, but I'd like to see that 90th one that they forgot to score against Stanford.