Sunday, November 14, 2010

Our first review

On a blog, as it turns out.  Read it.
On the contrary "The Farewell Wake" is satisfyingly full of content that held my interest all the way through. In fact, I barely met this guy Charles Deemer in his blog. I could not believe that I would sit for 96 minutes and watch the movie he and his friends just made and enjoy it, so as I see it, they have accomplished their purpose. They have proved that you can make a movie that could compete with Hollywood versions (Robert Duval's Wake movie) for the small screen without big stars or well known names. What is the world coming to? 
The 79 y/o blogger doesn't know how to make a link so gave interesting verbal directions to find the movie. But we inspired him to make his own digital film! Cool.

No comments: