Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hanging out

Hanging out at home today. Still a few more student scripts to look at.

Been downloading free books from Gutenberg, preparing for my Kindle's arrival in a few days. I'm really looking forward to it. I think I'm going to love it since I like reading here, Kindle for PC, so much. The real Kindle should be even better. Man, I have so much reading to catch up on. I've been so busy doing my own work I really haven't had time to read as much as I like. This is going to change.

Tues in class I show a documentary, Dreams on Spec, so the final week is an easy one. I collect projects on Thurs and final exams a week from Tues. Hope to have my grades in by the 10th.

The 11th is the Army-Navy game, which I'll tape because we're seeing Don Carlo, Live at the Met, that morning and it's five hours long.

I think 2011 will feel like a very different year for me, more genuine retirement and less obsessive creation. We'll see!

No comments: