Monday, November 15, 2010

Free applications I endorse

Agent Ransack will search your hard drive for file names, words and phrases in documents, file types, etc. I use it all the time. Powerful! Free!

Alleycode is an HTML editor. I make all the pages for all my sites with this. However, I know html, having taught myself coding when the web was just a kid and there were no editors around. Not sure how friendly this is otherwise.

Audacity, audio editor and recorder.

Erunt, registry backup tool. If you crash, you'll bless it!

Xenu, find broken links as you build a website.

Open Office, just as good as all the spendy Microsoft writing tools. In some ways better.

Kindle for PC, download and read Kindle books on your computer.

Celtx, film pre-production suite including screenplay dedicated program.

No comments: