Sunday, July 18, 2010

Relativity

Went to Florence down the coast, a longer drive than home, when we zapped over to Eugene and up the interstate. In Eugene, visited my brother and sister-in-law. H is very social and sometimes on my case for not being social enough. Well, compared to my brother, I'm a social butterfly, so I always score points and get off the hook (for a while) after a visit with my brother. Who happens to be one of the funniest men alive.

Good to be home -- but I feel sudden pressure to start downsizing in earnest, since this front burner summer project is barely off the ground one month into my summer. So tomorrow I need to spend some hours on it.

Today, lots of banjo and yard work. Reading. That's about it.

Sketch is in his corner of the sofa, resting his head on a pillow. Didn't take him long to get back to normal. He's a great dog to travel with. Great dog all the way around. My buddy.

No comments: