Monday, July 26, 2010

The JFK assassination

Rereading in this area. What strikes me about this event is this: no rational person can deny medical evidence that shows more than one shooter was involved; and this is enough to establish a government cover-up.

What does one do with this information? That's the interesting question.

One young medical corpsman who witnessed the autopsy and its subsequent cover-up now says this: "...all at once I understood that my country was not much better than a third world country. From that point on in time, I have had no trust, no respect for the government."

If you read only one book on the assassination, I recommend the recent (2008): JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died & Why It Matters by James W. Douglass. It establishes the case for conspiracy but puts this in a larger political and philosophical context. It's a disturbing book.

No comments: