Thursday, April 26, 2012

Waiting for the bus

Here's my view from the bus stop, waiting for the once-an-hour bus to appear for my 30-min scenic neighborhood ride to campus. While waiting, I decided on the writing exercise to do in class today.

Rec'd a nasty comment on an old post here today. Man, there sure are a lot of mean-spirited folks in the world. All of them named Anonymous.

Need a dry day over the weekend to keep up with the lawn work. Also need to get back to my outside-in projects before I forget them entirely ha ha. Well, I wanted pressure-free writing. Exactly what I seem to have -- so pressure free I can hardly get myself to do it.

Discovered an unfortunate consequence of harmonica playing yesterday. I haven't started my studies in earnest but I did blow on the harmonica. And Sketch immediately started howling! He does this regularly when sirens pass by, some kind of return to the wild, but if harmonica sets him off as well, this will make practicing very interesting indeed. Maybe he'll get used to it. Maybe it was a fluke. Maybe he won't hear it if I practice in the basement. I want to practice AT the netbook, where I bring up the Harmonica Academy with its cool interactive lessons. Be curious how this all shakes out.

End of week four, which means I collect midterms next week. The term just flies by!


No comments: