Monday, March 26, 2012

This and that with iced coffee

Double-checked my grades. Done.

Tennessee plays Baylor today and will be a big underdog. I would love for them to win! I want anyone to beat Baylor. I dislike Baylor because their center is so tall, turns women's game into a men's game and everybody goes nuts when she dunks it.

TS at Round Bend Press was ahead of his time, making several dramatic videos in the 1980s, two of which I acted in. Now he's returning to the form, getting ready to shoot a video based on his memoir. I suspect it will be pretty engaging.

Have my syllabus roughed out, need to check it out and take it to printer at end of week.

Strange room assignment this term, blocks off of campus. At least it's a high tech room, which I demand.

I need to go the whole hog and get a grinder. Much more freedom in choosing coffee beans when you can grind your own. Some very inexpensive ones get rave reviews at Amazon, so it's not a major investment.

Headcheese sandwich for lunch, I think. Had comfort breakfast, scrapple on milk toast, egg on top.

No comments: