Thursday, October 25, 2012

A treat today

Hey, I get a ride to and from school today! Feels like a special treat.

Giving them an in-class writing exercise today, so from my end it's a pretty easy day. Collect the midterms, which makes it a specially busy weekend. But they're always fun to read. Most usually rise to the challenge and do pretty well.

Game two of the series today, which I look forward to.

But off and on about getting myself a Kindle Fire. No rush. Probably won't actually since you can't write on it very easily. Students with Ipad, on the other hand, can write their splays on them with an external keyboard, which Fire does not support. Fire for me would be movies and sports. And the Fire is so cheap ...

But I'm in no hurry. Maybe they'll be a mighty sale down the road.


Just checked out my winter term classroom assignment: a high tech bldg, great, that is several blocks from campus, not so great in the winter (a  long wet walk). But easy to deal with.

No comments: