Sunday, May 06, 2012

Sunday bliss

Since I finished the midterms on Fri and Sat, I have a day without stress, despite a few loose ends for prep. Hope to do two things today: lots of harmonica practice, working on tone; and getting some lawn cut.

Much Sunday morning reading. The L.A. Times, of course. An L.A horse won the Kentucky Derby, "Southern California, baby!" whooped the horse's owner. First time since 1989 the winner of the Santa Anita Derby also won in Louisville. I'll Have Another, a long shot. My long shot, Creative Cause, finished 5th.

After the Times, the Guardian. Then a number of blogs I subscribe to: on publishing industry; on climate issues; on science news; on southern recipes; on free stuff for Kindle; on Mariners.

A bit under the weather, at the same time. Don't need to get sick!

No comments: