Sunday, May 27, 2012

Of sausage and music

Made Swedish potato sausage this morning. Had a casing break during filling, which gave me experience in recovery -- successfully!, though I had moments of doubt. They came out pretty well and I had enough to make a few patties as well. May try them for breakfast tomorrow.



Been thinking about my harmonica goals and reached some decisions, taking a slightly new route. I'm not interested in playing blues as much as Cole Porter. So I picked up an inexpensive chromatic, a necessary tool for the music, and it's perfect. I feel confident I can get this down now, so it's all about practicing and building up a song bank. All this for my own amusement and satisfaction, no delusions of public performance, ever, though I'll record a few for my blog when they turn out.

Need to decide about this week in class, next to last week. A few things to read as well.

No comments: