Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Daily Kos: Amazing Keith Olbermann Video Shows Wendell Potter Apologizes To Michael Moore in a Tell All UPDATE

Daily Kos: Amazing Keith Olbermann Video Shows Wendell Potter Apologizes To Michael Moore in a Tell All UPDATE:

"POTTER: Well, I'm sorry for the part that I played in attacking the movie. I did see the movie actually twice before it was screened across the country. Once in Sacramento when you had the initial screening an then the official premier in your hometown in Bel-Air.

I knew when I saw the movie the first time that you had really gotten a lot of it right. And I was really not very happy at all to have to be a part of the effort to discredit the movie. But I was still working for the industry then. So my apologies.

MOORE: Well, first of all, Wendell, thank you for saying that. And certainly, the apology is accepted. In fact, I think of you as a real hero. You've done something very brave and courageous, giving up a very good job and knowing that you would not earn that income again and probably be vilified by this industry."

No comments: