Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Unexpected strokes

H is very busy all week with an International Women's Art Exhibit in town, hosting various Korean ladies, leaving the house at 9 am and returning after 9 pm. Anyway, yesterday I made a huge tuna casserole to help her out, figuring she could eat on it all week -- but it ends up, she was supposed to make a potluck so used the tuna casserole, and she just called to say it was the hit of the lunch, the Korean artist ladies loved it. Which is strange since I thought it was a bit weird, had okra in it, for example, but what the heck, saved H some work and it was a hit, so everything turned out right.

I still can't believe I spaced out my music theory class.

Getting lots of responses from actors, so spending grunt time replying and sending them the story outline etc. I will start making video auditions next week. Some very very experienced actors applying, which always floors me since NO PAY is very clear in the notice, as well as using a minicam, which limits its distribution -- but the advantage here, on this project, is that I've constructed the story so there are no extras, it has a hyperdrama's strategy making every role the lead.

How did I get so ridiculously busy all of a sudden on projects that were not on the summer list?

No comments: