Sunday, November 01, 2009

The chores of autumn

Raked some leaves, ankle deep in vibrant orange colors. One of my favorite outdoor chores. Didn't get it all done before I pooped out but I did get the two worst areas done. Maybe I can finish up later today or tomorrow.

Take H to the airport bright and early tomorrow. She's off for another visit east, new grandkid being born. So Sketch and I batch it for a few weeks. Maybe I can draft the new splay while she's gone.

I like Contour ... already outlining another splay with it, a reworking of an old story. Maybe the next one to write if it turns out tight and gripping.

USA won the NY men's marathon. Everytime I watch Paula Radcliffe in a marathon, she fails to win. I think I'm a jinx. Apparently our Portland lady didn't run.

My hard day this week is Wednesday, reading drafts of projects and then going to First Wednesday. Rest of week should be a breeze.

No comments: