Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Art & labor

Helped H haul 30 or 40 paintings to the gallery for her Thursday opening. Jesus, what a chore! Writers have nothing close to this. Painters can have it. Writing is a less is more art when it comes to physical grunt work.

Uploading files -- what else? -- and trying to face the music with regard to yard work, which is screaming for attention. Today, I say, today!

I'm not a big fan of the 4th because I'm not a big fan of fireworks since watching vets in the hospital dive for cover, yelling "Incoming!" Sort of ruined fireworks forever for me. So I'll spend the 4th night trying to comfort the d0g, who also hates fireworks. But in the day, yes, I might bbq a hot dog or two.

I hope I get into a mellow summer rhythm soon, cruising, but getting a lot of work done.

No comments: