Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wild flower excursion


A photo from yesterday's trip out the gorge.

Only 2 weeks left in the term. Tomorrow is my big day, final feedback on their script projects collected today. In class today I show JUNO. Thursday, my marketing lecture. Next week, more videos to show. So it's downhill except for the full day of reading tomorrow.

2 weeks left in my Finale and piano classes, too. Actually a makeup in piano for the class missed last week. But in 3 weeks, grades will be in, and the summer will begin in earnest in all ways except, of course, weather, which probably still will suck. Oregon O Oregon!

Yesterday I finished my Kate Mann video interview edit, looks decent. I'm going to put her "Cowboys Are My Weakness" song on YouTube (have permission), do it today I suppose.

I'm looking forward to a busy, productive summer.

No comments: